Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing:
- To be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws;
- That you have read the sections entitled "Who Are We" and "What Distinguishes Us" located on the Distinctives page of this web site;
- That in all of your use of this web site, including, without limitation, any posting, uploading or downloading of information or content, whether produced by yourself, by other users or by TransformOurWorld.org, you will honor each of the components of the purposes, standards, values and identity of the TransformOurWorld.org website as expressed in the sections entitled "Who Are We" and "What Distinguishes Us" located on the Distinctives page of this web site.
- That you will not use this web site for:
- carrying on propaganda or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, except as provided in Section 501(h) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (or the corresponding provisions of any future United States Internal Revenue Law);
- participating or intervening in any political campaign (including the publishing or distribution of statements) on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office;
- defaming any person, group or entity;
- publishing any false or defamatory statement, reference or information regarding any person, group or entity; or
- communicating or publishing any matter or information which you are not legally privileged or legally responsible to communicate or to publish.
If you do not agree with all of these terms or if you should at any time disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing, or from continuing to use or access this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TransformOurWorld.org's web site for personal, non-political and non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any political or commercial purpose, or for any public display (political, commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TransformOurWorld.org's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TransformOurWorld.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
- The materials on TransformOurWorld.org's web site are provided 'as is'. TransformOurWorld.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TransformOurWorld.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TransformOurWorld.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TransformOurWorld.org's Internet site, even if TransformOurWorld.org or a TransformOurWorld.org authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TransformOurWorld.org's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TransformOurWorld.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TransformOurWorld.org may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TransformOurWorld.org does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TransformOurWorld.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TransformOurWorld.org of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TransformOurWorld.org's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. User-Generated Content
TransformOurWorld.org authorizes user-generated content to be posted, uploaded, downloaded or viewed by other users or visitors to the web site only insofar as such posting, uploading, downloading or viewing is consistent with the Terms and Conditions of this license and within the scope of the "Distinctives" referenced in paragraph 1 above, including, without limitation, the prohibition on uploading any content for any commercial purpose. "Commercial purpose" includes, without limitation, any marketing, selling, promotion, distribution, offer, endorsement, recommendation, counsel, or provision of information regarding any past, present or future tangible or intangible goods, products, services, investment opportunities, or business relationships.
We cannot and do not endorse or sponsor user-generated content or warrant its reliability. While we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to review, change, modify or delete your comments or other user-generated content at any time without further notice, neither the ongoing presence of any particular user-generated content on the web site, nor the use of any such content by a user of the web site, signifies or constitutes review or approval of such content or use by TransformOurWorld.org; nor that such content or use complies with these restrictions or represents the views, opinions, purposes, standards, values or identity of TransformOurWorld.org or its host, Harvest Evangelism, Inc. TransformOurWorld.org welcomes report of any user generated content or known use of such content by other user(s) of this site that is apparently or actually not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.