I am honored to announce the launch of Transformation University where prototypes are the syllabus and leading practitioners are the faculty and to introduce its Chancellor. Ed Silvoso
Founder & President
Study with world class leaders who have built transformational prototypes in their fields. Network with like-minded believers. Develop your God-given ability to change your world.
As you take TU online classes you will be inspired and equipped to be used by God. You will learn transformational principles from godly leaders like Brian Burton, missionary to Thailand, whose church grew from 43 to over 4,000 in three years as he practiced transformation. You might want to study with King Flores who God used to turn a bankrupt city into the "best city" in the Philippines. You can learn "Visioning with God" with Francis Oda, highly acclaimed architect in the Asia-Pacific region who designs cities by visioning with God every day. You can usher radical transformation into public and private schools through highly effective biblical principles taught by Lisa Sanchez.
During each ten-week Transformation University class you will have personal access to your instructor's gifting and expertise. You will also be mentored by a leader in the field. You will create an exciting and inspiring network of friendships as you dialogue with fellow students, forging life-long collaborations to impact nations.
Be equipped to first transform yourself, next your circle of influence, then your city and eventually your nation through the Transformation University.
Caroline Ward Oda
2nd Quarter, 2013
Now accepting Quarter 2 registrations!
For Quarter 2, university classes will be held for 10 weeks. They begin Monday, June 3 and end Saturday, August 10.
There is no scheduled class time since many of the students are from international (and conflicting) time zones. You will be free to access the virtual classroom at your own pace and time throughout the week.
The teacher will determine each class' weekly schedule. Here is an example of what to expect:
- Monday a video assignment will be posted.
- Watch this video and then pace yourself through the rest of the curriculum throughout the week.
- There will be 2 reflection papers due per week.
- The first paper will be due on Wednesday at midnight Pacific Standard Time.
- The second paper will be due on Friday at midnight PST.
- All replies are due by midnight Saturday PST.
- The reflection papers will be posted in the online course room for each student to read and give feedback.
- You will be expected to reply to 2 of your classmates' reflection papers with comments, questions and ideas.